Bengaluru (Karnataka) [India], October 25: Revise To Clear Solution, a leading provider of training and consulting services to commerce graduates, today announced the launch of its Commerce Career Creator program. This innovative program is designed to help commerce Students, Graduates, or professionals learn the in-demand skills they need to succeed in the rapidly changing workplace, including how to use AI in day-to-day life, refresh relevant basic commerce concepts, and implement their learnings using genuine tools and many more…
The Commerce Career Creator program is focused on meeting the market requirements and helping commerce Graduates stay ahead of the curve. The program covers a wide range of topics, including:
- Introduction to AI: Participants will learn the basics of AI, including what it is, how it works, and how it is being used in the commerce industry.
- AI for Commerce Professionals: Participants will learn how to apply AI to their day-to-day work, including how to use AI to automate tasks, improve decision-making, and gain insights from data.
- Refreshing Basic Commerce Concepts: Participants will review and refresh their knowledge of essential commerce concepts, such as accounting, marketing, and finance.
- Implementing Your Learnings: Participants will learn how to implement their learnings from the program using valuable tools and resources.
The Commerce Career Creator program is delivered through online training. The online portion of the program includes interactive lectures, quizzes, and case studies. The in-person portion of the program includes hands-on workshops, networking opportunities and many more…
“We are excited to launch our Commerce Career Creator program, and help commerce Students / Graduates/professionals learn the in-demand skills they need to succeed in the rapidly changing workplace,” said Santosh Yapalparvi, Founder at Revise To Clear Solution. “Our program is focused on meeting the market requirements and providing commerce professionals with the skills they need to stay ahead of the competition always.”
The Commerce Career Creator program is ideal for commerce professionals of all levels, from entry-level to senior management. The program is also ideal for commerce professionals/employees who are looking to transition to a new role or industry.
Over 95% of commerce graduates and job seekers start their careers at salaries below their market value simply because they lack negotiation skills.
The Commerce Career Creator program can help you avoid this trap by teaching you how to negotiate effectively and land your dream job at the salary you deserve.
Commerce Career Creator is for
- Commerce Students
- Commerce Graduates
- Commerce Graduates Wanting to start their Career in Core F&A
- Commerce Graduates / Professionals in Employment.
Benefits of the Commerce Career Creator Program:
- Learn in-demand skills, such as how to use AI in day-to-day life, refresh relevant basic commerce concepts, and implement your learnings using Genuine tools.
- Stay ahead of the curve in the rapidly changing commerce industry.
- Gain the skills you need to succeed in a variety of commerce roles, from entry-level to senior management.
- Network with other commerce professionals and learn from their experiences and Many, many more…
To learn more about the Commerce Career Creator program and to register, please visit www.revisetoclear.com.
About Revise To Clear Solution
Revise To Clear Solution Started in September 2019 to clear the Technical Round of Interviews for the Job-seekers. is a leading provider of training and consulting services to the commerce community. The company offers a wide range of courses, including online courses, in-person training, and consulting services. Revise To Clear Solution is committed to helping commerce Students or Graduates learn the skills they need to succeed in the rapidly changing workplace.
Contact: [Santosh Yapalparvi] Founder, Revise To Clear Solution
If you have any objection to this press release content, kindly contact pr.error.rectification[at]gmail.com to notify us. We will respond and rectify the situation in the next 24 hours.