New Delhi (India), November 11: NDR Auto Component (NSE – NDRAUTO & BSE – 543214), engaged in the business of manufacturing seating solutions like frames and trims to four wheelers and two wheelers vehicles, has announced its unaudited Financial Results for the Q2 & H1 FY23.
Consolidated Financials at a Glance:
· Consolidated Total Income for Q2 FY23 at ₹ 94.91 crores; a 71.94% YoY growth
· Consolidated EBITDA for Q2 FY23 at ₹ 10.04 crore; a 93.82% YoY growth
· Consolidated Net profit at ₹ 8.48 crore; a158.54% YoY growth
· EPS for the quarter was at ₹ 14.15 Vs ₹5.48
· Total revenues surged 57.68% to ₹159 crore
· EBITDA was at ₹15.63 crore; up 67.34
· PAT grew 123% to ₹12.60 crore
· EPS for H1FY23 was at ₹ 20.96 Vs ₹9.45
· Cash from operation was at ₹13.75 crore
Commenting on the performance, Mr. Pranav Relan – Whole Time Director of NDR Auto Component said, “Strong demand for automobiles has translated to supernormal performance for NDR Auto Components. Our quality product and strong clientele helped us perform better even in Q2 FY23 and we are confident to keep momentum upbeat in the coming period. Our Bengaluru plant commenced production in Q2 FY23 and we will see the benefits from the plant by end of the year.”
NDR Auto Component Ltd (NACL), a flagship company of the Rohit Relan Group, was incorporated in March 2019 with a view to demerge the automobile seating business of Sharda Motor Industries Limited (SMIL). The Company is engaged in the business of manufacturing seating solutions like frames and trims to four wheelers and two wheelers vehicles.
The management and the senior leadership team of the group have more than three decades of hands-on experience and expertise in this domain. The Company is supplying seating arrangements to Relan Group Company – Bharat Seats who is key supplier to the leading companies like Maruti Suzuki India Ltd, Suzuki Motorcycles, Toyota Boshoku, and Bellsonica.
For FY22, the Company’s consolidated total income was at ₹ 240.25 crore and net profit at ₹ 14.89 crore.
If you have any objection to this press release content, kindly contact firstname.lastname@example.org to notify us. We will respond and rectify the situation in the next 24 hours.